Coronavirus Update - November 2020
We have made this page to explain to our customers some changes we have had to make to Britsuperstore to allow us to stay open, keep our staff safe and serve you.
Please do read it in full.
- Our site is open for orders, and those of you that have ordered from us in the past know we pride ourselves on giving you, the customer, the absolute best possible service.
- We are personal shoppers and due to the volume we purchase at one time, we have to make sure that the British supermarkets have stock, and our staff are able to shop safely.
- Orders will take longer than usual to process and we hope that you understand this.
- Due to the shortage of some products in the shops, we may have to substitute more items than we have done in the past.
- Social distancing and availability of UK stock may delay your order being shipped. We will let you know via email when your order is shipped and supply tracking information on most services.
Substitutions:If we can't obtain a box of 160 teabags we may substitute it for 2 X 80 boxes We may substitute baby food but always for the same brand i.e. "Hipp mango and peach" may be substituted for "Hipp peach and apple". We will not, however, substitute baby milk brands or one brand of tea for another or different flavour. Please stay safe.