Aptamil Baby Milk and Formula
Important Notice breastfeeding is best for babies and provides many benefits. It is recommended that infant milk be used only on the advice of an independent doctor, or public health nurse.
Aptamil Milk and Formula
Here at Brit Superstore, you’ll find a wide selection of Aptamil Milk and Formula products to suit your needs. We stock ready-to-drink baby milk formula as well as powdered Aptamil milk, so you’ll have no trouble finding an option suitable for your family.
The Benefits of Aptamil Milk
Aptamil powdered formula goes through 31 quality control tests before it leaves the factory, helping to ensure the final product is as safe as possible for your family. They also:
* Carry out chemical, physical and microbiological tests to ensure the product meets their strict criteria
* Pass powdered milk through a fine sieve for an even mixture
* Seal containers with a heat-sealed foil lid to maintain freshness
Different Types of Aptamil Milk
Aptamil Milk comes in different forms, so you’ll need to decide on the right formula to support your baby at their current stage of development. Some of the products you can choose from include:
* Aptamil 1
* Aptamil 2
* Aptamil Profutura First Infant Milk
* Aptamil Hungry Baby Milk
Make sure to read the product information carefully to find out which is the best formula for your baby.
Why Purchase Aptamil Milk from Brit Superstore?
All of the products at Brit Superstore are designed for the UK market, and we purchase all of our products in the UK. We don’t hold stock, which ensures that your purchases have the longest shelf life possible.
We know that you want to provide the very best for your child and give them the best start in life, that’s why we aim to get all of our products to you in just as high a condition as they were when they left the factory.
Choosing the Right Baby Formula
Important Notice: Breastfeeding is best for babies and provides many benefits. It is recommended that infant milk be used only on the advice of an independent doctor, or public health nurse'.
Getting your child’s formula right is essential for their wellbeing, that’s why it’s best to consult a medical professional before purchasing formula or changing their current one. Below are a few additional tips you can use to find the best baby milk:
* Consult your doctor - Some children are allergic to lactose and other substances, so consulting your doctor can help to figure out which options are best for your family
* Age - Babies require different levels of support as they grow, that’s why Aptamil Milk is also categorised by age. Make sure to choose the milk designed for your baby’s age group to help give them the right nutrition
* Brand - It’s important to stick with established brands with good reviews when it comes to choosing baby milk. Aptamil Milk goes through rigorous testing before it gets to you, so you can rest assured it’s safe for your family